Saturday, February 13, 2010

YIPPEE!!!

Nothing is more frustrating than having a blog out there in cyberspace and having it linked to email addresses that no longer exist or that you don't remember. Editing it is next to impossible! But I'm happy to report that I was able to dig deep, deep into my memory, past all the cobwebs and dead ends to find a combination of old addresses and passwords that work!

So as part of my current "Starting Over Again" mindset, I've decided to keep the basics of my old blog instead of deleting it completely--because a lot of it is still just as true as it was a couple of years ago. My life is changing--again!--but I'm happy to say that I'm still basically the same. Hopefully I'm a wiser, more cautious, less naive version of myself...because some change is good and what's the point of making mistakes if we don't learn from them?

But I dumped the pics and posts that are no longer a part of my life (or at least, with the help of my favorite lawyer they won't be in a few months!). I feel like I'm shedding. No...that's not quite right. I feel like I've been squashed into a cocoon and I'm breaking free! I'm growing wings! I'm gonna FLY!!!


PS-- As I was searching for my old email addresses and passwords hidden in the deep, deep recesses of my brain, I also remembered my middle school locker combination, my phone number from 1969, and our full address including the zip code from when I was in 4th grade, and my best friends name from second grade (it was Rocky Gump. And we had mumps at the same time.)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Welcome back! You are too cute. Amazing how random information rushes back all at the same time. :)

Mural Artistry by Karen said...

Go Nancy!