Welcome to my Blog! I'm NANCY SCHAFFER now, but once upon a long time ago I was NANCY ESPINOZA. Whatever name you know me by, I'm glad you stopped by. Sit down, stay awhile, and leave a comment somewhere so I know you were here.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
8 THINGS ABOUT BUBBLES!
1. If you are going to buy a child a "gun", it should be a $2.00 bubble shooter.
2. Bubbles can be used indoors when it's raining outside.
3. The little bottle of bubbles that comes with the $2.00 bubble shooter isn't big enough. This is way too fun!
4. When there are hundreds thousands of bubbles you can hear them pop!
5. Bubbles are more fun for a 3-year-old than they are for a 16-month-old!
6. Even though they are made of soap, popped bubbles do not make a floor clean. They make it sticky.
7. When you mop the floor after thousands of bubbles have popped on it, you only need plain water--there's already enough soap! (No illustrations here... but trust me, there were suds!)
8. The little bottle of bubbles that comes with the $2.00 bubble shooter is the right size after all. In fact, it may be a little too big!